Banana Lumpia King Recipe
You can try this recipe because this recipe is simple to try. Good luck, mom
8 sheet of spring roll skins ready
450 grams of cheddar cheese ( grated )
150 grams of sweet corn , which is already dipipil
1 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Salt to taste
236 ml cooking oil
How to make:
1. Mix cheese , corn , salt and pepper . Stir well.
2. Take a sheet of spring roll skin . Give stuffing and rolls neatly . Glue the edges with
water to be stuck .
3. Repeat until the skin and stuffing runs out .
4. Heat the oil in a wok . Dip the spring rolls and fry on medium heat .
5. Wait until the spring roll skin changes color kecokelata . It will take about 2-3 minutes . Remove and drain .
6. Arrange the spring rolls on a plate and serve with ketchup or chili sauce .