Good Morning everybody’s 😀 how are you in sundey morning? Are you want eat somethink sweet and delicous? This page was served. This recipe is cheddar cake. Are you know chedar cake? Absolutally thats cake with more cheddar chesse. That saound great, right? Lets cook mommy 😉
- 10 pieces of whole-grain crackers, crushed
• 4 tablespoons butter, melted
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar eat
• ⅛ Teaspoon salt
• 500 g ricotta cheese
• 250 g cream cheese
• 2 tablespoons cornstarch
• 150 grams of refined sugar
• 5 eggs
• 1 tablespoon extract vanilla
- cheddar chesse
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 150’ C. Prepare a baking sheet disassembly.
2. Mix the crushed wheat biscuits with butter, brown sugar, and salt until blended. Move to the bottom of the pan disassembly, tap it until solid. Bake for 10 minutes until creamy. Let the mixture cool.
3. Stir ricotta cheese until smooth with a mixer, add the cream cheese, and stir it again until smooth. Add corn flour, refined sugar, and the mix it back until really soft.
4. In a separate bowl, stir the eggs until smooth, add the vanilla extract, and then mix with the cheese mixture. Stir until blended.
5. Pour the batter into the pan, bake for 50 minutes. Wait the cheesecake become cool completely, and then moved into the refrigerator and store it for 6 hours.
6. Remove from baking dish, and garnish the surface with a cheddar chesse.