Chicken Salad Recipe
Salad is healty food for your healt. Absolutly anyone know. Salad many used compulsory food for diet. But onetime, we need a creation salad that we not bored to eat salad. So try this creation salad in this page. Happy foody mom :*
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate (optional)
- 4 cups cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 large grapes, unpeeled, cored and chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 3 to 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
How To Make:
- Toast pecans in a 250ºF oven. Watch carefully to make sure they do not burn. Set aside to let cool.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, vinegar, orange juice, salt and pepper. Stir well to mix together. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a large bowl toss together chicken, celery, grapes, cranberries, onions, pecans and parsley. Add the dressing and mix together well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving to allow those wonderful flavors to meld.
- It Served 5-6