Chicken Soup Recipe
Chiken soup is healty foody cz the smell and teste is simple. You can eat the chiken soup with anything you want. Becouse the chiken soup is mach for everyfood. But the chiken soup perfact eat when a rain was fall in your place. Thats tested! Lets cook this simple recipe. I wish you luck, Guys 🙂
- ½ kg
- 3 to 4 pounds parslet
- 1/2 Quarts cold water
- 2 Teaspoons of salt
- 1 Small onion, chopped
- 2 Stalks celery with leaves, chopped
- 2 Large carrots, chopped
- 1 Bay leaf
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make:
1) Prepare fresh chicken meat. Cleaned.
2) Add water to cover, salt, and bay leaf.
3) Cover the pot and bring to boil. Over medium-high heat, this should take about 8-10 minutes, but may take more or less time depending on how much water you use.
4) Uncover and skim off the top froth. When your water starts boiling, remove the lid and remove the froth at the top with a wooden spoon. This prevents the water from boiling over.
5) Allow to simmer about 2 1/4 hours. Your goal is to make the chicken meat so soft that it falls off the bone.
6) Add the onions, celery, and carrots and a pinch or two of parsley.
7) Allow to simmer about 45 minutes.
8) Strain soup, saving the broth. Strain your soup into another pot or similar container so that you retain the brot Remove chicken meat from the bone, discarding any unappetizing pieces. When finished, return broth, chicken, and vegetables to the pot and serve.
9) Served 5-6