Cup Cake Recipe
cup cake is a cake that is served in a small cup. cup cake has a sweet taste and is perfect for your family. lets try this sweet cake. happy foody mom 🙂
- 4 yolks
• 125 grams of margarine
• 3 white eggs
• 50 grams of refined sugar
• 20 g cornstarch
• 120 g cake flour
• 25 ml of liquid milk
• 50 ounces of grated cheddar cheese
• 50 gr sugar
• purple, yellow, red, orange, green dye sufficiently
How to Make:
- Blend margarine and sugar until smooth. Add egg yolks one at a time alternately. Mix flour and whipped it till blend.
2. Add the remaining flour and cornstarch and liquid milk alternately. Mix it until blend. Set aside.
3. Whip the white egg until half fluffy half. Add the sugar a little while whipped until fluffy. Add blended margarine. Stir it well.
4. Add the grated cheddar cheese. Stir it well. Divide the dough into several parts. Give different colors. Pour batter alternately into large muffin tins that have been lined with paper cups.
5. Bake in the oven with fire below 190 ° C for 25 minutes until cooked.