Curry With Butternut Squash Recipe
Curry is food with coconut and more seasoning in there. But have you ever make a cuury with a butternut? Are you interisting to make this recipe now? Folowing ste by step of this recipe. Anda walla you have served a special foody for your family. Happy foody, Mom
• 1 large onion
• 1tbsp groundnut oil
• 90g balti curry paste
• 500g butternut squash
• 400g peeled plum tomatoes
• 390g Tesco green lentils in water, drained
• 150ml vegetable stock
• 130g fresh spinach leaves, washed as necessary
• freshly ground black pepper
How to make:
1. Peel and finely chop the onion and saute in the oil over medium low heat for 5 minutes or until softened.
2. Turn the heat up to medium high, add the curry paste and cook for 2 minutes. Add the squash, tomatoes, lentils and stock, stir well and bring to simmer; turn heat back to low.
3. Cover and cook for 20 minutes until the squash is tender and the tomatoes have broken down. Stir through the spinach and cook until it has just wilted.
4. Leave for a couple of minutes to wilt. Season to taste.