Ice Cappuccino Cincau Recipe
Grass jelly pudding is similar gel derived from soaking the leaves of certain plants in water. The gel formed by the leaves of these plants contain carbohydrates that are able to bind water molecules. The grass jelly pudding taste is good. You can mixed the grass jelly with another ice you like. so, you must try this recipe for your family’s.
- 2 packs of cappuccino (powder)
- Grass jelly taste / replaced with 1 packet of grass jelly flavored nutrijel
- 1 pack of sweetened condensed milk.
- 1 tablespoon sugar (dissolve it into sugar water)
- Water (raw) and cold water (ice) to taste
- Ice cubes (shaved) to taste
How to make:
- First of all, boil water with grass jelly nutrijel flavor, then remove and let it to become jelly and cold.
- After it become jelly, cut jelly into squares / cubes shaped. Or may also suit your taste.
- After that prepare blender. Then pour the sugar into it water, cappuccino powder, cold water (ice), and shaved ice. Then blender it until all the material was smooth and evenly mixed.
- Next. Prepare serving glasses / bowls. First fill with jelly, then pour cappuccino and iced cappuccino into the grass.
- Finally Cappuccino cincau jelly is ready to be served.