Milk Cake Recipe
milk cake is a cake that is sweet and tasty . many people enjoy the cake with tea or coffee . You can also enjoy your home now . how to make it very easy , and materials are also readily available . so you and your family can make this recipe with easy step from this site. Happy cooking, Mom.
100 ml milk
50 ml oil
150 gram sugar
200 gram flour
1/2 teaspoon SP
2 tablespoon chocolate paste
1 drop pandanus paste
- Beat the eggs, SP and sugar until interleaved and the colour is pale by using mixer.
- Decrease the mixer speed. Add flour, milk, and oil.
- Divide the dough into three parts. The first dough is given pandanus paste, the second dough is given chocolate paste, and the third dough is let white then sprinkle chocolate mesis.
- Prepare a baking pan which has been smeared with butter and flour. Heat the baking pan onto the stove.
- Pour the chocolate dough and steam it for 10 minutes. Then, pour the white dough and steam it for 10 minutes.
- After that, pour the pandanus dough and steam it for 20 minutes. After it is not hot anymore, serve it.