Milk Cheese Omelet Recipe
milk and cheese is an excellent source of protein for the body. you need to consume it as an energy booster during activity. so those two things you need to make to your healthy breakfast. This is processed omlet choice for you.
– 2 chicken eggs
– 50 ml of liquid milk
– 3 tablespoons cheddar cheese, grated
– 1 tbsp flour
– 1 onion, roughly chopped
– 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
– 1 leek, cut into pieces
– 1 red chilies, thinly sliced (optional)
– 1 tbsp butter
– 1/4 teaspoon pepper
– salt to taste
How to cook:
1. Beat eggs, add salt, pepper, cheese and milk, stir well.
2. Heat a flat pan, melt butter. Saute garlic, onions and scallions until fragrant. Enter the chili and saute until wilted.
3. Pour the egg mixture over stir. Stir occasionally to flatten spice.
4. Turn occasionally and cook until done.
5. milk cheese omelet full of protein are easily made. Serve with mayonnaise or chilli sauce