Minced Meat Cheese Toast Cup Recipe
Lets try this simple recipe. Happy foody strong mommy 🙂
– 6 pieces of white bread fresh
– 150 gr grated cheddar cheese
– 3 tablespoons margarine
– 50 grams of minced beef
– 1 clove garlic, peeled, finely chopped
– 2 eggs
– 1 tablespoon of plain milk powder
– Salt to taste
– 1 stalk celery, finely chopped clean.
How to make :
1. Press big glasses tengkurab on bread, so that it prints a large circle on white bread.
2. Cut the bread in accordance dots on bread, set aside.
3. Saute garlic with 1.5
tablespoons butter until fragrant, put the minced beef salt and pepper to taste. Stir well, remove from heat after the meat is cooked.
4. Beat eggs, milk powder, salt and pepper and chopped celery, set aside.
5. Grease a muffin tin with butter, put a round loaf of bread on top, press a little.
6. Fill in the “bowl” of bread with minced meat, cheese.
7. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius, enter the egg mixture to the bowl of bread before, and then immediately enter the muffin tin to the oven.
8. Bake for 15 minutes until golden.
9. Lift. Wait about 5 minutes. Serve warm.