PAPRIKA CUP CHICKEN GRILLED CHEESE RECIPE
3 pieces of colorful peppers medium size, cut lengthwise, remove the contents.
350 grams of minced chicken
3 pieces of chicken sausage diced
1 large fresh tomatoes and diced
1/2 onion finely chopped
3 tablespoons black pepper sauce ready-made
1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
Grated mozzarella taste
Olive oil or butter for frying
Oregano, sugar, salt and pepper to taste
How to make:
1. Preheat oven to about 176 degrees celsius.
2. Saute onion until fragrant, then enter minced chicken and chicken sausage. stir-fry until fragrant back.
3. Enter the oyster sauce, black pepper sauce, sugar, salt and pepper to taste. Stir and cook until done. In the last 2 minutes, put tomatoes and stir again. Once cooked, set aside.
4. Prepare the peppers, chicken stuffing enter into it. May get a bit mounting. Then sprinkle the grated mozarella until slightly covered. Sprinkle a little on top with oregano.
5. Wrap the peppers with foil, bake until softened paprikanya leather suit and melted mozarella. (About 35 minutes-1 hour)
Serve while warm. It could also be decorated with chopped parsley and mayonnaise or spicy sauce. Enjoy.