SMOKED NUGGET TUNA CHEESE RECIPE
Tuna is one of fish who give you more benefit for your body, this recipe can help to choise what must you cook with tuna. Lets try and happy foody 🙂
Tuna fillet 250g
4 slices of white bread peel
1 whole chicken eggs
½ teaspoon ground pepper
Salt 1 tsp
200 ml of liquid milk
Cooking oil 500 ml
Supplementary Material :
White eggs 2 eggs , beat well
125 g flour panir
3 pieces of smoked cheese , cut
How to make :
1. Mix all ingredients except oil . Enter in a food processor , process until smooth and well blended .
2. Pour batter into baking pan that has been spread with oil. Flatten , steamed until cooked .
3. Refrigerate nuggets , trim the length of the size of 6 x 1 x 1 cm . cut to size pieces of smoked cheese nuggets . Cover with a slice of cheese nuggets and then close again with a nugget .
4. Dipping in the egg white , then roll into crumb flour until blended. Keep in the freezer for 3 hours .
5. Heat oil , fry nuggets until cooked and browned , remove from heat . Served. For 20 pieces