Spinach Mushroom Omelet Recipe
you must like mushroersebutom right? You also must know that spinach has many benefits for the body. what if the two materials that we are united in the omlet? would be very good and healthy. This recipe is the answer. Happy cooking J
– 2 eggs
– 1 tbsp grated cheddar cheese
– 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 1/8 tsp pepper
– 1/8 tsp garlic powder
– 1/8 tsp chili powder
– 1 tsp olive oil
– 50 grams of chopped mushrooms
– 1 tbsp chopped onion
– 50 grams of chopped fresh spinach
How to cook:
1. Beat eggs, cheese, salt, pepper, chili and garlic in a bowl.
2. Heat the olive oil in a non-stick frying pan.
3. Cook the mushrooms and onion for 4-5 minutes until fragrant.
4. Add the spinach and cook for 3-4 minutes.
5. Pour the egg mixture.
6. Shake the frying pan so egg mixture evenly.
7. Cook the eggs over low heat for 5-10 minutes.
8. Turn the omelette and cook until done.
9. Remove and serve.