Strawberry Lemon Ice Recipe
Lemon juice, especially, has several health benefits associated with it. It is well known as a useful treatment for kidney stones, reducing strokes and lowering body temperature. As a refreshing drink, lemonade helps you to stay calm and cool. Moreover you mix it with some fresh strawberry that’s not only give you little source and sweet taste, but also give you nutrient-rich and packed with antioxidant. Try it!
- 2 cups of water
2. 1.5 cups of sugar
3. Slice of lemon peel (2 lemons Zest)
4. 1 cup fresh lemon juice (from 6-8 lemons)
5. 25 fresh strawberries
6. 6-7 cups of cold water (adjusted with your taste)
How to Make Strawberry Lemon Ice
- Warm up the water on medium heat.
2. Add the sugar, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
3. Let it to boil with continuously stirred.
4. Turn off the heat.
5. Add strawberries and 1/4 part of the lemon mixture into a blender.
6. Mash it until well blended.
7. Filter strawberries that have been crushed.
8. Combine the filter strawberries and remaining lemon mixture, and then add cold water.