Tofu Fried Chicken Lumpia Recipe
Lumpia is food from Indonesia. The taste of the food is spicy and delicious. You can try this recipe if you wanna try Indonesian atmosphere. Happy cooking 🙂
- White tofu 250 grams
- Minced chicken ( cooked ) 150 grams
- Scallion 50 grams ( finely chopped )
- 2 beaten eggs fruit
- Spring roll skin 10 sheets
- Pepper and salt to taste
How to Make :
- The first step , grated know or know knead until smooth . and mix with onion chives , pepper and salt in the container . and stir until blended .
- Furthermore, beat the eggs with a pinch of salt until blended .
- After that prepare skin spring rolls, spring rolls and then fill with stuffing that you created earlier , and then roll with beaten eggs as an adhesive .
4. Last heat cooking oil , then fry spring rolls until it turns a golden yellow color and cooked using medium heat .5. Remove and serve tofu fried chicken spring rolls with chili , chili sauce or bottled chili sauce