YOGURT KOPYOR RECIPE
Yogurt kopyor is a kind of processed coconut and yogurt that can satisfy your thirst in a summer or hot weather. Besides it is pretty easy to make, the taste will make you want to drink two glass of this ice. No need hesitation to try this simple recipe!
- 100 g yogurt strawberry flavor
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 150 ml milk
• 50 g of ice cubes
• 100 g of young coconut meat
HOW TO MAKE:
- Prepare a blender.
2. Put the yogurt, honey, milk, and ice cubes into blender.
3. Blend until all ingredients are well blended.
4. Prepare a medium-sized glass.
5. Put coconut meat.
6. Pour yogurt into glass.